|Is Your Coat of Arms Here? We have over 1 million coats of arms on file.|
Actually It's not spelled HERALDY, it should be HERALDY. Here is a definition of Heraldry from Collins Dictionary:
Source: The Collins English Dictionary © 1998 HarperCollins Publishers
n., pl. -ries.
1. the occupation or study concerned with the classification of armorial bearings, the allocation of rights to bear arms, the tracing of genealogies, etc.
2. the duties and pursuit of a herald.
3. armorial bearings, insignia, devices, etc.
4. heraldic symbols or symbolism.
5. the show and ceremony of heraldry.
Orders over $85 qualify for Free Shipping within the U.S.
(Use coupon code: FREESHIP).
OUR SHIPPING IS ONLY $11.95 NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU ORDER !
last updated on: September 13 2018
keywords: history, historical, research, surname, origin, family shield, code of arms, genealogy, escudo, wappen, heraldic, clan, badge, shields, coats, irish, scottish, german, french, italian, spanish, welsh, heraldique, dutch, swiss, hungarian, polish, origins, shield, family, genealogical, escudo de armas, arms, armas, dutch, halberts, house of names, hall of names, hrc, historical research, harry potter