|Is Your Coat of Arms Here? We have over 1 million coats of arms on file.|
Actually It's not spelled HERALDY, it should be HERALDY. Here is a definition of Heraldry from Collins Dictionary:
Source: The Collins English Dictionary © 1998 HarperCollins Publishers
n., pl. -ries.
1. the occupation or study concerned with the classification of armorial bearings, the allocation of rights to bear arms, the tracing of genealogies, etc.
2. the duties and pursuit of a herald.
3. armorial bearings, insignia, devices, etc.
4. heraldic symbols or symbolism.
5. the show and ceremony of heraldry.
Orders over $85 qualify for Free Shipping within the U.S.
(Use coupon code: FREESHIP).
OUR SHIPPING IS ONLY $11.95 NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU ORDER !
last updated on: April 3rd, 2017
keywords: history, origin, family shield, code of arms, genealogy, escudo, wappen, heraldic, clan, badge, shields, coats, irish, scottish, german, french, italian, spanish, welsh, heraldique, dutch, swiss, hungarian, polish