Spelling variations of this family name include: Guerra, de Guerra, Guerro, Guerrero, Guerrera and others.
First found in Castile, prominent among the Christian kingdoms of medieval Spain.
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Early migrants to the New World were: Andrés de la Guerra, who sailed to America in 1511; Francisco Guerra, to America in 1511; Diego Guerra, to America in 1512.
(Above is a small excerpt from our 1800 word history)
* Arturo Guerra, American travel industry executive
* Daniel J Guerra, American physician
* Rene A Guerra, American attorney
* Stella Guerra, American government official
* Juan Luis Guerra, Dominican singer, songwriter and producer
* José Gutiérrez Guerra (1869-1939), Bolivian politician, President of Bolivia (1917-1920)
Orders over $85 qualify for Free Shipping within the U.S. (Use coupon code: FREESHIP).