Spelling variations of this family name include: Everett, Everatt, Everet and others.
First found in Wiltshire where they were seated from very ancient times, some say well before the Norman Conquest and the arrival of Duke William at Hastings in 1066 A.D.
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Clement Everet who settled in Virginia in 1654; John Everet settled in New England in 1654; Andrew Everett settled in Maine in 1630; Christopher Everett settled in Virginia in 1635.
Suggested Readings for the name Everett
Stone, Grover, Ball and Everett Ancestry: Being the Ancestral Lines of John Wesley Stone, Delia Maria Theresa Grover Stone, Dan Harvey Ball and Emma Eugenia Everett Ball, All of Marquette, Michigan by Frank Bush Stone.
Some noteworthy people of the name Everett
* Edward Everett (1794-1865), American statesman and orator
* Alexander Hill Everett (1790-1847), American diplomat
* James Samuel "Jim" Everett (b. 1963), American, professional (NFL) football quarterback
* Hugh Everett (1930-1982), American physicist
* Rupert Everett (b. 1959), British actor from Norfolk, England, UK
* Douglas Donald Everett (b. 1927), Canadian lawyer, member of the Senate of Canada (1967-1994)
* James Everett (1894-1967), Irish politician, Minister for Justice (1954-1957)
Please be aware that there is more than one coat of arms for this surname. If you would like this particular coat of arms, you must describe it on your order form. If you don't describe it on your order form, we will provide you with the oldest coat of arms on record for this surname, which may or may not be the one pictured above.
Also, the heraldry images on this website are copyrighted. Please email me if you would like permission to use the image pictured above on a website.
Orders over $85 qualify for Free Shipping within the U.S. (Use coupon code: FREESHIP).