Spelling variations of this family name include: Beazley, Beasley, Beasely, Beesely, Beesley, Bezley, Beasey and many more.
First found in Warwickshire, where they held a family seat from ancient times, long before the Norman Conquest in 1066.
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Bennet Beasley who settled in Virginia in 1755; John Beasley settled in New England in 1751; Richard Beasley settled in New England in 1753; Richard Beazley arrived in Philadelphia Pa. in 1848.
(Above is a small excerpt from our 1800 word history)
Suggested Readings for the name Beasley
"My Folks: Pritchard, Vaught, Beasley, Sargent" by Thelma Sargent.
Some noteworthy people of the name Beasley
* David Muldrow Beasley (b. 1957), American politician, Governor of South Carolina (1995-1999)
* Frederick Jerome Beasley (b. 1974), an American NFL football player
* Jamar Beasley (b. 1979), an American footballer
* John Albert "Jack" Beasley (1895-1949), an Australian politician
* Simon Beasley (b. 1956), former Australian rules footballer
Please be aware that there is more than one coat of arms for this surname. If you would like this particular coat of arms, you must describe it on your order form. If you don't describe it on your order form, we will provide you with the oldest coat of arms on record for this surname, which may or may not be the one pictured above.
Also, the heraldry images on this website are copyrighted. Please email me if you would like permission to use the image pictured above on a website.
Orders over $85 qualify for Free Shipping within the U.S. (Use coupon code: FREESHIP).